There are a lot of kitchen backsplash designs that you can choose, and a large supply of materials to use to create your designs. Your imagination is the limit! Some of your backsplash material choices available are the easy-to-clean materials like the ceramic and stainless steel, natural stone, brick, granite, marble tile, and glass tile. Whatever your design plan, these materials will build the perfect backsplash for your kitchen.
In addition to the design ideas here, you might find the following backsplash ideas helpful as well....
To help choose the design of the kitchen backsplash, take a look at your
existing fixtures such as cabinets, countertops, and sink faucets, or think
about what types of these fixtures that you are going to install as a part of
your kitchen remodel.
As far as the materials go, one of the best, and most common materials for a kitchen backsplash is tile. Tile comes in different sizes, colors and shapes. Tile also comes in many varieties form natural stone, marble, ceramic, and glass. This is one of those materials that you can easily install and clean. The use of glass tiles is a new thing in backsplashes as they can also be installed in cabinets and countertops. Metal tile backsplashes is a design that is mostly seen in country kitchen style. If you prefer using this type of backsplash make sure that the faucet and the lighting matches with the color of the tiles.
The old stainless steel backsplash is beginning to make a return as a new trend again since it brings out a modern look for a kitchen. This type of backsplash designs are very durable and match the new types of appliances.
There are a lot of backsplash designs that you can find depending on the material that you use. It is important to know what you really need and try to compromise it with the kind of backsplash that you want. Have a very beautiful and efficient kitchen with the use of kitchen backsplash.
Another form of kitchen backsplash designs is to simply paint the area between the countertops and the bottoms of the kitchen cabinets.....
If you are interested in learning more about Kitchen Paint Colors..... read on....
* You get easily overwhelmed by thousands of paint color choices out there and dont know where to start
* You cant make up your mind, because a lot of the colors look the same to you, and you dont know which one is right
* You dont understand why you have to go through all that agony and overwhelm when all you need is a "simple" beige/gold/green/blue/etc - shouldnt there be an easier way?
* You feel like you spend more time choosing and stressing out over the paint colors than actually enjoying them
* You want a beautiful, tasteful home, but cant afford to hire a color consultant
* You hate it when the color that looked perfect on a swatch turns out totally different and all wrong on the walls
* You are tired of buying paint color samples by the dozen and all that endless sampling that leads nowhere
* You would like to try something new, but afraid to make a mistake - so you keep living with the same wall colors all your life
You are going to love Paint Color Cheat Sheets!
It's a shortcut to the "right answers" in a paint color deck - the best thing since sliced bread!
Other backsplash ideas....